I’m often asked by people “what’s the best way to make money online?” and there isn’t truly one clear answer. Oh sure, I have my favorites because as a former all thumbs newbie I couldn’t find my way around the keyboard let alone the internet.
I began and I tried far more than 10 ways to make money online in the last 3 years. I started learning to market online because I knew that there had to be a better way than working a job. I tried far, far more than 10 ways to make money online and failed miserably, over and over again. I’m not a quitter so I kept going, buying courses and losing money again and again. Finally things started to come together and each morning when I checked my email I’d see that overnight, I started to make some money. Day after day, each morning I would find deposits into my accounts from purchases made the day or night before. The struggle was finally ending for me and it suddenly became worth all of the pain.
I’ve listed 10 ways to make money online and am giving you a limited amount of info on each of them. I have my favorites because they are the ones that work for me. Three years ago I knew nothing about this, but today, because of the trials and tribulations that I went through to learn all of this I have a passive income. I enjoy sharing the “how-to’s” with you though my blog and email list. I can help to shorten your journey to success, if you just keep an open mind.
Read through the 10 ways to make money online and pay particular attention to my favorites, they will make you the most money of all.
- One of the 10 ways to make money online is to buy and then sell. Craigslist can be a great place to find items to sell on places like eBay. You are buying locally from Craigslist and selling nationally on eBay, therefore your sale price can be fairly lucrative. You will need to ship your item once sold but a UPS store can handle those details. Of the 10 ways to make money online, this one in particular truly creates a job rather than passive income. Not my cup of tea.
- The second one of the 10 ways to make money online is to sell your service on Fiverr. Everything here sells for $5 and you can sell anything from copy writing to facebook “likes” to writing messages on your forehead. I’ve purchased from this service and there are some talented people that find this to be one of the best of the 10 ways to make money online.
- Market a product from Amazon.com – More and more people are finding this to be lucrative and a favorite of the 10 ways to make money online. This does take some know how to create the marketing campaign you’ll need to be successful so this isn’t an overnight deal.
- My friend believes that this is the best of the 10 ways to make money online, it’s to create your own product such as an ebook or software. If you create a winner and market it correctly you can earn a fortune very quickly. The key is getting it into the right circles. I could write a book on this alone so that will be for a future article.
Of The 10 Ways To Make Money Online These Two Are My Favorite.
- My personal favorite of the 10 ways to make money online is to start a blog. Ok, this might be tricky and challenging for some of you but there are a couple of ways to do it. First, you want to own the blog so having a free one isn’t going to make you much money. You’ll need to know how to build it and then get it populated. Secondly you’ll need to learn to optimize it so people find you on Google. I’ve got lots of training on this so get on my email list and also get my FREE eBook on SEO. Of the 10 ways to make money online, this is the only one that has a true short cut to making money.
- Equally appealing is to become an affiliate marketer, my second favorite. As on of the 10 ways to make money online, this can be combined with the blog to pack a one-two punch and have you earning money while you sleep. There are many affiliate programs to join depending on your niche interest. There are some affiliate programs designed to educate you on how to make money online, I find these to be the best as long as the commissions are higher than 75%.
- If you have life experience one of the 10 ways to make money online is to sell your coaching services. Maybe you’ve got experience with job placement, you might want to offer coaching services to help people with the interview process. Maybe you’re a nutritionist, you could offer coaching to teach people to eat healthier.
- The most traditional of the 10 ways to make money online is to create an eCommerce site. In the correct niche this can do well, but start up cost can be high. You’ll need to build a site, make product arrangements and shipping connections. Some manufacturers actually drop ship items for ecommerce businesses so that they don’t need to inventory anything, they just charge a premium for the processing of the sale.
10 Ways To Make Money Online, 2 More To Go.
- A fairly unknown method in the 10 ways to make money online is similar to house flipping, it’s called website flipping. You either build a site from scratch, optimize it for traffic and then let the visitors pour in. You then document this and then place the site up for sale. This takes time to learn but as a web designer and seo guy who only knew how to check email and use Google 3 years ago, you can do it. I have training available for these skills, JOIN MY LIST for updates and training.
- On of the lowest paying of the 10 ways to make money online is through online surveys. You find a legitimate service broker and sign up to take online surveys that pay from a few cents to $15 or so and some higher. These take lots of time and can be frustrating and then you have to wait for your money. I know many people like them, but I haven’t the patience for it.
- Here’s an extra bonus on the 10 ways to make money online. It’s a free program that actually works and you make money by giving away free trials of products and services. I’ve make excellent money with this one and have used it as seed money to build my other ventures. $1000 a week is possible with some hard work and you can get started with it by going HERE.
You’ve now read through all 10 ways to make money online and the blog and affiliate are my favorites. I do both together and also separately. Of the 10 ways to make money online I prefer to work the most passive income models. There is one particular affiliate program that has all of the pieces including the “how-to” that stands above all others. You can see the ULTIMATE program of the 10 ways to make money online… the “Holy Grail” of affiliate programs by CLICKING HERE.